Welcome to our Cuckold blog

Me with my current wife Helen
Welcome to my personal amateur cuckold blog, which is about me being a cuckold and sharing my wife with you! Also you will find some past experiences with ex girlfriends that lead me to being the cuckold  i am today. The names are fake but the stories are 100% real, as i only made this blog to be able to share my real experiences with other similar minded cuckold and with bulls who appreciate how sexy is my wife and who are able to offer her the satisfaction that she diserves.

This is an 18+ blog about my ever growing obsession to be cuckolded. I am married and my wife and I both frequent this page so feel free to ask anything you want.

Its only been  2 years since i officially became a cuckold and the reason i decided to make a blog about it is because i really like to share our stories and experiences with other men. Just as i like to share my wife with other men i suppose...

I really hope that you will enjoy reading about our experiences as much as we enjoy living them. It is a great thing to be able and live your most secret fantasies with your wife, and so i consider my-shelf a very lucky guy. Sure sometimes things do get a bit out of my control, but even then , deep down i love it...




This is not a blog about cuckolding in general, its just our personal blog, with stories and pictures only from my wife (and a few from my past relationships), it is our personal cuckold blog as i named it! So if you are just looking for cuckold photos and sexy cuckold pictures in general, sorry you have come to the wrong place and this blog might be boring for you. There are other sites with literally thousands of cuckold pictures. Just google for cuckold pictures.

But if you like slutwifes and the idea to fuck my wife while i am watching, or if you are a cuckold like me, or if you like to read my hotwife 's stories while watching my wifes nude pictures , then i am pretty sure you will love our blog. Weither you are a cuckold bull or a wife lover or a cuckold like me, stay tuned because i will share my wife with you, her pictures and regularly my real cuckold stories!


Before i decided to build this cuckold blog, i remember searching over the Internet for real personal stories about cuckolding, but it was really disappointing to find out that most of the sites were commercial and i still wonder if the stories that i have read were real or not. But i have to admit there were many sexy ideas and stories to these sites, some of them became my fantasies and some of these fantasies we have manage to live them in reality!

Please let me tell you this did not happen instantly. It took time, it took good communication and i managed to convince my wife slowly slowly, step by step. And i love that, because i loved every new step we made together. For example i still remember the first time i managed to convince her to be topless on the beach. Sure that may not sound like a big deal to most of you, but for me watching my wife displaying her tits for all of the male population on the beach for the first time was a big turn on. What i like the most, is that we do all that TOGETHER.

But enough with our stories for now, this post was indented as a welcome message to our REAL CUCKOLD BLOG about my wife's adventures... So, welcome and thanks for giving me the chance to share her with you.. Enjoy and leave us your comments, we just love them all!

PS
Oh, i almost forgot! From personal experience i know that its nice for you to know if our stories are real or not, if my cuckold wife is for real or not e.t.c. So please be patient, i assure you everything you will read from us here is 100% real and i promise to prove to you she is for real in the following posts! Also our blog is not commercial, its our 100% free personal cuckold blogspot for me to share my wife and our cuckold stories in this blog with you! :-)

Here in this video there is a small hint that everything you will read here is real, i took this small video when i first built this blog a couple of years ago (2012), and in the video is my now ex girlfiend Sally. The first real cuckold relationship i had. It is old and the resolution sucks, but its real. So welcome to my blog and enjoy me and my wifes old and new stories! :-)



Comments

  1. I find it very honorable, your complete honesty. l stumbled upon this blog and am interested in reading your real true life stories. I am eager to hear about how you convinced your wife to be susceptible to cucking you and how you got into the lifestyle. I thank you and your wife for being open minded enough as individuals to share your love for one another in a unique way, and taking your love for the lifestyle and sharing with the world your personal fantasies that have came into fruition as reality. Much Love and Respect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you know I'm excited to hear more from you and your wife. I've fantisised about being a cuckold, but I don't have the guts to do it.
    P.S. Only one of the posts has a photo on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff. I have some things I could contribute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff. I have some things I could contribute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen the movies on the other site and now want to read about this sexy lady and her adventures and I would sure love to add my share to her free zone....

    ReplyDelete
  6. 28 year old bull here...8 inch thick cut cock...would love to make your wife scream with pleasure while you film the event...i love to humiliate sissy cucks like yourself and give your beautiful wife the cock she deserves...love to get to know her well and even take her away on weekends for some alone time ;) we will call you up so you can hear how much she loves being fucked hard by her young stud...we will record the event as well so you can catch up on how your wifes cunt got so loose in only two days/nights away...also on a side note...have you ever eaten another mans cum from your wifes pussy? I love watching that...and i shoot huge loads...

    ReplyDelete
  7. IlI want to really get to know you two

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cool I like. Your wife

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can have some fun listening to these fun different cuckold and dominant wife stories where the girls read the stories, funner than a video, because you have to use your imagination while the girls are talking. You can see these at the website of fun2readbooks

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to be a cuckold myself. I love my wife dearly and my favorite part of sex with her is wjen she climaxes. I have told her what I want, why I want it and so on. I have been whispering about other men doing her in her ear while playing with her for a few years. She really gets off on it. I tell her how much I love it that other men have had her while doing her. She loces it, gets off on it and has told me she loves the idea but is afraid. I am hoping it happens

    ReplyDelete
  13. ATTENTION Alabama Georgia and Florida chucks. I'll fuck her 8inches in and out and bust on her face. Your passion is watching her while I fuck her. Mine is fucking her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete

  15. GigaloCallBoyservice



    Independent call boy service in gujarat



    I m call boy and massage boy



    Name -ashish



    Age -27



    Dick size-7.8 inch



    Sex time 25-50 minutes



    Service location- Ahmedabad, Rajkot,morbi, Surendranagar



    High profile girl ,madam , alone college girl , alone woman, divorce ladies and opan maind couple (Fatancy cpl )



    gmail-amarsinhrathod0001@gmail.com



    Contact no /whatup no -



    7779010241



    Call boy service in Ahmedabad



    Call boy service in Rajkot



    Call boy service in gujarat



    Call boy service in surat



    Call boy service in morbi



    Call boy service in Surendranagar



    Call boy service in india



    Massage services in gujarat



    Massage services in Ahmedabad



    Massage services in Rajkot



    Massage services in morbi



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



































    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment