How i became a cuckold - my true and 100% real story

my first cuckold experience how i became cuckold

HOW I BECAME A CUKOLD - MY STORY

It has been a couple of years since i updated my cuckold blog, life happens and sometimes we just dont have time for such things that give us pleasure. And it does give me pleasure to share my cuckold life as it turns me on to share my wife with men.



My cuckold timeline

All in all i have had 7 relationships in my entire life (i am not young let me tell you i am in my late 40's).

Relationship No1

Well she was my first and has been what you would call the love of my life. Our love life was 100% vanilla and although my cock is just 4inches, feelings made up for my size and everything felt good. Also i have come to believe that regarding size not all women are the same, women also have different sizes of vagina and need different size of cock in order to climax. It lasted 3 years but we were young and life lead us to different places so at some point we simply broke up. I was pretty sad that we broke up and it took 3 more years to enter my second relationship.

My second Relationship - and maybe the first time i was cuckolded

She was a petite volleyball player with perfect ass. I was her first to enter her from the ass. She enjoyed taking blow jobs so much that she could cum just by licking my small cock. I did not have strong feelings about her so i was not really sad when she broke up with me for another guy. But even before we officially broke up, she did meet with him at a volleyball happening secretly (she later admitted to me, i think to see if she could  hurt me, as she knew i was not completely over my ex girlfriend). So i think this was my first cuckold event, but it did nt really concern me at that point. Also i dont know if the had sex before we brake up or not. After we broke up and during the first days that she was with him, we had sex one more last time (was hot) and that was the last time i saw her. 

My third relationship - becoming officially a cuckold

I was in love with this one. It was along distance relationship but i liked her so much i would not let distance be the reason i would not be with her. I had hundreds of photos of her but at some point i deleted any photo that i had from other women when i got married, but somehow i did manage to recover 3 which i will share here, hopefully you will understand how much i liked her.

She was blond with perfect body, large breast, perfect niples, perfect ass, sexy face, relatively tall. I was in love. I met her just as she was breaking up with her current relationship with a younger than her guy who lived in her town.  It was 7 hours trip to visit her but each time i went there i felt it deserved it. I am sure she was loyal at the beginning. But after the first year, i started to notice bad signs that i choose to ignore. 

my first cuckold experience


When we are in love we choose not to realize some situations i think. What i loved about her personality was her honesty! She remained friends with her ex bf and i trusted her completely. Even when she came to visit me in my town, sometimes he would call her and they would talk for a while. Friends... I must admit i had some seconds thoughts but choose not to think about it. At some point i took a picture of her talking with him on the phone, but i dont have this picture any more.

first time cuckold



As i tell you my story, more memories come back. At the beginning of our relationship we had to go to his house so that she would pick up some of her stuff. I was waiting in the car. I dont remember taking long for her to come back, but she returned with him who came to greet me. It was weird. Then when we drove back he called her on the phone and she giggled as she talked to him asking him "why you say that? what do you mean?" and all the time giggling. Afterwards when i asked her about it, she said that he told her that he is not jealous any more now that he meet me. I asked her why, and she said that she did nt know. I did not like it and i could not justify her giggling on the phone about it with him, but i let it slip. A cuckold was hatching...

my first cuckold experience



Our sex was very good but i remember one time, i had visited and we started having sex, at that time she was less enthusiastic than at the beginning about having sex,  and as i entered her, i felt something was off. I could not realize what exactly. She looked at me and asked me "how does it feel?" I cant remember what i replied. I must have said "hot" or something like this. 

Much later when i added all the pieces together i realized it felt LOOSE. Call me stupid but at that time i felt something was off but could not figure it out. On top of that she did not cum. At the beginning of our relationship at some point she was lying on her back, legs spread and moaning, and she told me "although your cock is much smaller than my ex bf, you should know that when a woman spreads her legs for you like that, it means she is really enjoying it. You are very good, you really know how to use it!"

But now, almost a year after she told me, "you know, you are good but dont think you are great..." I was hurt and could not understand where this came from. I was always the polite understanding guy, trying to solve relationship problems politely. I stupid blind guy in love. 

The realization of being a cuckold

At my last visit i had purchased and installed to her computer a web camera. We thought it would be a good way to reduce our telephone bill and also to be able to see each other when we are not together. This story is so old that we used netmeeting! I dont think that skype was even an option back then.

Anyway, we had arranged a netmeeting and when the time came, i called her from my pc for the first time to connect live with camera. Regarding the pc, she only had basic knowledge of how to use it.  She said that she had some technical problems with the camera but her ex bf was kind enough to help her install it correctly. Back then it was relativly new technology. I felt gratefull for this kind guy. 

So i pressed the call button and called her. She accepted the call and i could see her on my monitor. Just as she accepted the call i think i heard her say something like "ok stop now... sush.." but was it my imagination? I really was not sure but i thought i heard her say something like that just as she was accepting my call. I asked her if she said something and she said no.  I could see her in her room alone but i was starting to get suspicious. I asked her is she was alone. "of course i am alone. Why you ask?"  I replied that i had no reason, just making sure that her brother was not there or her parent visiting or something like that. "no i am alone".  I started to feel bad for suspecting her. 

She was my baby, my sweet sexy baby... she offered to give me a show! She started to get undressed in front of camera.. hot...  but i had mixed feelings. I felt bad for being suspicious, obviously she was alone, how else could she possibly get undressed if someone else was there too?

I still dont know why, but i think i wanted to be 100% sure, i thought of a test, to find out if she really was not hiding something. If she really was alone. So i told her to give me a few minutes, i have to go out of the house for a moment to check something. I just moved on the right of the camera so she could not see me and hold my breath waiting to see a sign.  Nothing. Now i felt really bad about my shelf being suspicious about her. What a moron. She was always honest, thats what i loved about it. I waited a little longer and it was clear, she was there all alone half naked waiting for me. I was an asshole. I decided to return in front of camera relieved and ashamed of my shelf. 

Just a second before i return to my seat she turns back her shoulder and says whispering " i told you not now, he will get suspicious!"  I felt dizzy. The walls of the house where spinning arround my head. i froze. SOMEONE WAS THERE! I could feel my heart pounding so strong that i thought i would have a heart attack. I needed to calm down. How could this be possible! No there had to be a reasonable explanation. Perhaps here brother just came in, perhaps i did not hear well.

I sat on my chair in front of camera "where the hell were you?" she asked. Sorry i had to go check something outside i heard a noise. I could feel my face being completely red, but thankfully the camera was so bad she did not notice. She was in her small bedroom. I thought maybe her brother was in the living room. I asked her if her brother was there. "why do you ask again and again? i told you NO."  So you are completely alone? "yes"

To make a long story sort, i told her again i have to go outside to check again something i heard. I steeped back at the side of the camera. I hold my breath.  This time it was clear, she turned her face on her right and said to someone "no we wont tonight because yesterday i could not get up on time to go to work. Now dont speak because he will be back any time soon.  I dont know where he went, to check something he heard outside. Now silence."  I even heard his name. He was her ex bf. 

I have no words to describe you my feelings. I was devastated and my hands were trembling from adrenalin. I returned and she told me she must close the connection to go to sleep but she would give me a small sexy show first. I felt even more angry. She would get undressed in his presence? My stupid feelings still trying to find excuse for her. Perhaps he just visited as a friend and she did not want to tell me so that i would not get jelous. Perhaps he is in the living room and he cant see her.
She got completely naked. I did my best to look calm. How could i find out if he  could see her or not?  I had an idea...  i told her to wait for a second and once again i left the pc and went to the telephone. The old ones not the mobile one. I knew she had her telephone in the living room and if i called her she would have to go there to answer the call. If he was waiting for her there as a friend, for sure she would have to cover hershelf up before she went to answer the phone. I dialed her number and at the same time i could see her in the monitor. 

At this point i want to tell you that the following is 100% true. She did not cover hershelf up. She just stood up disappeared from the camera and went in the living room and picked up the phone "hello?" Hi baby its me...... "why on earth did you call me here since we talk on netmeeting?" 
I wanted to hear your sweet voice clearly baby... (i used every inch of shelf control i could gather trembling. It was a stupid excuse as i could hear perfectly clear everything from the computer).  Thank you for the sexy show baby. "you are welcome now lets hung up and come to netmeeting as i have to get up early tomorrow" I closed the phone and listened carefully every sound coming for the computer. I could h ear her steps as she was coming back. At one point i heard a SLAP and her whispering ouch....! stop it....!  (i think he saw her walking naked towards her room, slapped her in her ass as she walked by him).

She came back to the camera, i was a wreck. I said goodnight baby thank you for everything... We closed and i felt i was so close to having a stroke. My head was hurting, my heart was hurting. My world had collapsed. I went outside the house for a walk. I walked for hours. All the time tears dropping from my eyes. 

Later i came back at house and felt asleep exhausted. When i woke up i was still hurt but my feelings for her had dissapeared. Remember one of the reasons i  was in love with her was her honesty...  I broke up without saying a word or giving any explanation. But not before i visited her one last time I wanted to see from close what a lier looks like, it would make it easier for me to overcome this. I gave her a chance to come clean, asked her one more time if she was alone that night when we had that netmeeting, i cought her ofguard and started to confess something, but i played naive that i had no information and only asked to make sure. When she realized i had no clue (she thought i had no clue) again she denied everything. That was the last time i saw her. Needless to say that my first cuckold experience hurt me deeply.

Why i became a willing cuckold

The next 3 years i did not have any real relationship as i was afraid to be hurt again, but even when i did engage in a realationthip, it was apparent that this incident had mark my sould and my sexual preferences deeply. I think i never let myshelf completly trust anyone for many years, and not only that, i turned pain into pleasure, by holding back my trust and deeper feelings and sharing my next gf willingly. 

My cuckold relationships


And then came Sally, with Sally we where many years together and she was my first relationship in which we went into the cuckold lifestyle willingly and together.

my ex girlfriend Sally wich was also exhibitionist...
We were many years together although we had big age difference and as she was the first woman with which i officialy became a cuckold i have many stories to share and great experiences...

Next cuckold relationship was Donna with which i dont know if i can call it a relationship, as it was long distance relationship and i had make clear from the begining that it wont last forever as we lived far from each other.

Ex cuckold girlfriend Donna

Ex cuckold girlfriend Donna

Ex cuckold girlfriend Donna

Ex cuckold girlfriend Donna

 It lasted about a year and then i meet my wife!
Will soon share more details about all relationships!





Comments

  1. i am a Alpha male and any man who want's to share his wife as in a cuckold relationship is a unstable man in all his ways. This kind of man is a beta male and lacks self respect, dignity and feels bad about himself. When a man wants his wife to have sex with other men while she is married and she agrees then that is sex outside of the marriage covenant and grounds for divorce and is the same as leading your own wife into Sin and a very serious matter with the Lord. The lord says DO NOT DEFILE THE MARITAL BED.. Then I understand some men want to watch his wife engage in sex with another man- that is you being a voyeur and not a healthy thing. most of these relationships end in divorce because if the wife can get a steady diet of steak which she loves why would she go and stay with hamburger.

    ReplyDelete

  2. GigaloCallBoyservice



    Independent call boy service in gujarat



    I m call boy and massage boy



    Name -ashish



    Age -27



    Dick size-7.8 inch



    Sex time 25-50 minutes



    Service location- Ahmedabad, Rajkot,morbi, Surendranagar



    High profile girl ,madam , alone college girl , alone woman, divorce ladies and opan maind couple (Fatancy cpl )



    gmail-amarsinhrathod0001@gmail.com



    Contact no /whatup no -



    7779010241



    Call boy service in Ahmedabad



    Call boy service in Rajkot



    Call boy service in gujarat



    Call boy service in surat



    Call boy service in morbi



    Call boy service in Surendranagar



    Call boy service in india



    Massage services in gujarat



    Massage services in Ahmedabad



    Massage services in Rajkot



    Massage services in morbi



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



    What up no 7779010241



































    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are not wives who cuckold really nothing more than a whore

      Delete

Post a Comment