cucky - the cuckold

One of the main reasons i am a cuckold. Perhaps THE reason i am cuckold.

The cuckold

Cucky is an abbreviation for cuckold. Cucky is a man , a straight man, who enjoys sharing his wife. In my opinion as my situation is , sharing is caring. I had no idea that this whole cuckolding concept would turn my on so much. In fact i am quite sure that in earlier stages of my life the idea would just make me jealous and insecure.



However this is not the case with my wife. I found out that what really turns me on is to share my be loving wife that i care about so much. If i was with a woman that i dont really care about then this - no matter how strange it may sound - would not turn me on at all.

People ask me if i really dont mind sharing my wife, the truth is that not only i dont mind but i actually love that. But that does not mean that there are no limits. I love it as far as it is only sex. I would not like my wife falling in love with her lover. In fact even the thought of it is a big turn off.

I am lucky because our relationship is really strong and my we like cuckolding just for the sex part of it. Also if i am not present when another man fucks my wife, i want to hear every detail about it. If i thought that my wife is trying to hide something from me then this would not be a nice cuckolding experience for me. I enjoy it because i know and i feel that she tells me each and every dirty detail when she comes back home. This is what i love about it.

It is as if we share a common secret. This brings as even closer together.

Also many people ask how i was able to share my cuckolding fantasy with my wife and get her to like the idea. This did not happen over a day. Actually for me it took a couple of years. I did not have a system in my mind and to be quite honest i did not dare to believe that one day we would actually enjoy our cuckolding lifestyle together.

I started by exposing her naked or in very sexy outfits to strangers. The first time was at the beach. It is very easy to expose her like that on a beach (presuming it is summer)!. Well, first she would sunbath topless, i had to make sure she enjoyed the experience - which she did - and then after a few times she would even go sunbathing completely naked.

I know , exposing my wife and sharing my wife is a completely different story some might say, but for me it is not. By exposing my wife to strangers i actually share her beauty with others. All in all this was the first step and trust me i still get turned on by exposing her like that.

If you have such fantasies my advice is share them with your wife (or your husband) . Communication is the key and so is timing. Make sure you share your fantasy when you are both turned on. Never try to push things beyond the limits of the other person. Remember, you should do that together, and that means that each and every step that you take together towards cuckolding should be a step that you both enjoy.

Comments

  1. My Ex Wife requires that I pay her at least $65,500 per month and lick all of the semen-filled condoms that she can get for me. If I want to suck the cocks, that is an extra $4,500 per 10 minute session with each one. I really like getting a wicked beating and whipping by her boyfriends, and I gladly pay another $32,650.00 for each 20 minute session of hard beating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment