cuckold wife on the beach.. how it all started at the beach!

my ex girlfriend Sally
I first realized that i was turned on when other men were geting a hard on my looking at my wife at the beach. At first i asked her to loose her top and go sunbathing topless. We were on a rocky beach and there were not many people near us. The beach was divided from the large rocks into tinny private beaches. So we were almost not visible from the people around us (which where only a few men alone). But when these people would stand up they could clearly see my wife, lying right there on the beach with her tits under the sun. It was really fun to watch these people pretend to stand up with various excuses, when in reality they
were just checking my wife... I loved it, she loved it. And that's how it all started. Next I started to ask her to wear a thong to tease the men at the beach and it was a real turn on to watch her showing them her ass like that. I made her lie down as you can see her at the photos... 

My ex girlfriend Sally topless exhibitionist at the beach


my ex girlfriend Sally topless at the beach
It took a whole summer to convince her to go to a nude beach and be completely naked.  Needless to say that when she did take of all her clothes on the nude beach, she enjoyed the attention she was getting too..
The beach was also rocky like the one in these photos, and did not have many people. Most of them were men. I later realized that because it was a nude beach, many men use to go there just to voyeur on nude couples that also show up sometimes.

my ex girlfriend Sally topless exhibitionist at the beach...


I still remember the first time we show a man masturbating while looking at her on the beach.. He was trying to be discreet about it but eventually i suppose he could n't take it any more - with the view that he had i dont blame him - and he started to jerk of while looking at her like there was no tomorrow... She was a little socked because he was so bold about it, and we talked about it in the car while we were heading back at home. She said that she did n't mind and it was kinda fun, but Of course she did nt even want to hear anything about her having sex with another man at that time, but this game was more than enough for me at that time.. 

my ex girlfriend Sally topless at the beach


And now you know why these type of beaches are our favorite. In fact they are not complete quite, very often someone will also sit near us, but not very close, to enjoy the action.


my ex girfriend Sally, soon after this photo i had to cum
on her sexy face while a guy near us was watching

In this photo i cum all over her sexy face while someone on the right (about 10 meters distance) is jerking like there is no tomorrow. She really loves people to see what a slut she is and it really turns me on when other men cum for her...