Exposing wife at an adult theater


I have to admit that this was not my idea.  It was one of the ideas we received from the blog and i must say it was a great one.. Thats exactly what i love about this blog. I love it when people interact, send us their email for whatever reason. To say what a slut my wife is, how much she turns them on, and sometimes we receive some great ideas. When we got there, at first she was a little shy, but very soon the action started.. We have already visited 4 times and we plan to visit this place very soon again! Many stories to tell from this really great place! I promise to share more photos soon :-)
This photo of her is one of my favorites, its from our last visit which was about 2 weeks ago. I could tell tell by the look of her eyes how much she was turned on. And i really love what she is wearing.. a real slut, my cuckold girlfriend... More photos from that evening to follow.