Real hotwife stories - old story with my ex Sally

my ex girlfriend Sally...
Me and my gf Sally (edit 2019 - she is now my ex gf as the relationship ended on 2013) , recently had a new development in our cuckolding relationship. Which i liked a lot. Even before we had any such experience i remember telling her my fantasy of her being with another man - or men - without even my presence, and then telling me each and every detail of what happened when she would get back home...

Well, because one month ago this fantasy actually happened, i will post the stories of my wife in a separate category as my real wife stories. Because its her story actually and not ours.. Let me tell you that she is not shy about hiding any details and i was really surprised to hear what she did..

For the time being i have only 2 stories to share with you, but both of them as hot as it gets. To be honest the fact alone that she had sex with other men without even my presence is enough to turn me on, but the stories that she had to share...  i think you will love them as much as i did.

The story about the first time my wife went with another man without me.

(unfortunately i don't have any photos at all to show you from this event).
The truth is that it did n't happen exactly as in my fantasy. It was one day that we had a silly fight - i dont even remember the reason. Well, she was pretty angry and we hardly talked to each other that day, but at about 9:30 in the evening, after taking a shower she started to get dressed to go out.

She wore a sexy dress with high heels and this got me thinking... I asked her if she is going somewhere and she just said yes. Then i asked her where she is going but she told me that she was going wherever she wanted with whomever she wanted and that i should not wait for her because she would come back late..

After she left i was a bit angry with her leaving like that without me. Up until then, she never did anything with another man without my presence. Although i do remember that she did like the idea when i had first mentioned it to her , quite a long time ago.

Well, even if it was one of my fantasies, that evening i was a bit pissed off and also a bit worried for her because i had no idea where she was. I suspected that she would go out with someone that she was chatting on facebook, because i did see her exchanging some messages on facebook just before she left. Also at some point she had mentioned to me that there was a guy that she was chatting with on facebook that was really handsome, but we did nt talk more about and i thought that she was just teasing me.

As i learned later, that was actually the guy that she meet that night. Also she told me he was really fit -as an ex basket ball player - young with six packs and good looks...

While i was waiting for her to come back i started to calm down, and before long i found myshelf aroused with the idea that someone might actually fuck my wife that night even without me being there to watch.. I masturbated with the idea while watching some of her xxx photos that we had taken together on my pc.

When she came back it was almost 5 in the morning, and i am sorry to say that she went straight to sleep. I wish there was more to tell as i would love to make love to her when she came back and feel the so called sloppy seconds, but did not have that chance.

I learned the whole story about that night a couple of days later. She told me she went out with this guy, that they had a very good time and that she had 2 drinks. After that they went to the car and headed for his place. She sucked him when he was driving and when they got to his place he fucked her 2 times and she loved it. She described me enthusiastically how fit he was, how long he lasted and that he was ready for another round almost in a second...  It turned me on that she loved it so much and she did nothing to hide it from me. One little detail that i really loved was that she told me that he liked to slap her butt hard as he fucked her. My wife really enjoys to get slapped on her butt, and she asked me if i was angry about it and of course i said no. She asked me if was turned on by listening her story about what happened that night and i told her that although i would rather be there to watch, her story and what she did, really turned me on. Well then - she said - perhaps i should do it again soon because i really liked it.

As i already told you she did it again and the second time was honestly, REALLY beyond my imagination. It only happened a week ago and every detail is still fresh on my mind exactly as she described me what happened. But i am afraid i will have to tell you this story about the new adventure of my wife tomorrow because its getting really late here and i have to wake very early tomorrow morning.

I realize now that i started posting about my wife 's stories first and not my cuckold stories. That does n't mean that i like our cuckold stories less but i must admit that my recent wife 's adventures really turn me on and i have to share them with someone! ;-) Also i will add some related photos of my wife in this post (not from this event particularly but from a similar event that i was present and taking photos). Its nice to share my wifes stories but i know its even better when you can also lay your eyes on her...

(edit 2019, never got to write the rest of the story and now, about 7 years later my memory is not so fresh, but i do remember what happened and i will share as much as i can now:

When i first wrote this article many years ago, little did i know that our relationship was about to end. I love to be honest so if you ask me if cuckolding was the reason, the correct answer is i dont know. I dont know if we would still be together if we did not have this lifestyle, but in all honesty this was not the main reason as we had huge age difference (she was much younger than me) and although we are still good friends now, we kinda knew it was not meant to be from the very begining even though we still love each other.  So it ended in good terms.

Now back then it really did turn me on that she had taken control and started getting out on her own, and in reality i was not any more in control of the whole situation. I dit not realize it then but the relationship was becoming loose, but back then i think i choose to see it as if she had gained more confidence on hershelf and we she still shared every part of the story with me, it felt like we were still together. Otherwise it would siply not turn me on.

So the second time it happened, i remember se got back home late, and told me that this guy had brought together a friend of his. Well i did not expect that... it made me even more horny because i am always a bit jelous also, and this helped me realize it was just sex and nothing more. Also the fact that she had gone so far so soon was unexpected and i turned me on.

I am sorry but after about 7 years today on 2019 i dont recall all details, but i do remember her telling me that at some point the tried to penetrate her both at the same time from her pussy. I could not beleive what i heard...! She had one of the most tight pussy i have ever experienced, and she told me that they tried quite a lot but did not succeed. But even the thought of two big cocks trying to penetrate her at the same time while she enjoyed the situation.... well i was trembling from lust.

Usually i have great self control but that day i had lost it. i wanted her bad. i asked her to have sex and she accepted but was teasing me asking me humiliating questions "so, what turned you on so much? you love that others fucked my pussy right..? you love it , dont you?" ...

He pussy was loose, hot and wet, and i just remembered, this was probably the last time i fucked her pussy, i now realize that about a month after we broke up, but not because of this experience. For the reasons i mentioned before. Now i only get turned on when thinking about my current wife, but remembering past experienses turned me on and makes me want to live more similar experiences with the woman i currently love.

Thank you for reading this story and sorry it took 7 years to update it!! lol

Comments

  1. Oh man your wife is gorgeous! I would love to do so many things to her!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I want to tell you that yout blog is fantastic...and I read it as a bestseller...
    My wife and I are in the talking phase of cuckolding...we talk a lot about it and it really arouses us...but we have not done nothing for real yet...
    We use every oportunity to learn from the real people and we find your blog as a nice encyclopaedia :)
    Fantastic stories...we are looking forward to see more.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. We have the same fantasy and are working on finding fuck friends for my wife. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is incredibly sexy. Hope to hear more stories and see more pics soon. Would love to be one of her lucky guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.... your wife (through your stories about her) are getting me so damned hard and horny! Thanks so much for sharing (the stories AND her)
    Loving her pics too... she is an amazingly sexy woman! I would love to help you in your explorations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment